I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures after Hawaii, even though I do feel like we have been busy. Busy with uneventful things I suppose. Bryan did manage to pile two girls on top of his shoulders. Audrey's squished expression makes me laugh every time I look at this picture.
Audrey has dance once a week for an hour and there is an Arctic Circle right by her dance studio. We often head over there for an ice cream and let the girls play on the indoor playground (probably WAY too often.) It is fun for the kids though and a good way to pass the hour while we wait for Audrey. The raspberry sundaes are to DIE for.These girls wanted me to tickle their bellies when they were home one day. They have become such good friends since Audrey is home a couple days a week because of her kindergarten schedule. Lily's best days are the days Audrey is home. My hand looks so tan in this picture. I feel like that tan is already gone.
I took the girls to the pet store and let them look at the one dog that was there. There were a few birds and bunnies and such that they were pretty excited about too.
I also let them ride the rides while we were there. I actually had two quarters in my wallet which pretty much makes me the best mom ever.
Lily found a box and found it a perfect spot to read her books. She'll turn each page and make up words. It's as cute as can be.
This child has a serious binky addiction. We tried to see how many she could get in her mouth. I thought five was pretty dang impressive. A problem I tell you.
Sweet sisters.
One morning before school I took a picture and sent it to Bryan. he usually takes them to school but this morning he had surgery or something. I remember it because the girls and I had a conversation about what boys they like at school. This is one of the first times I remember the girls talking to me about boys that they actually LIKE like. It was disturbing. I'm not ready for that. Bryan is DEFINITELY not ready for that. Julia had some boy named Jan Carlo give her a nice water bottle for Valentines Day. Stupid boys.




1 comments:
Ahh, the blessed binky loving girls! Love that she fit so many in at once:)
Post a Comment