Audrey has her dance recital coming up. She had class pictures so we took a few shots before she went. They are dancing to the song from "Mr. Popper's Penguins." I thought the outfits were adorable.
The very same night Julia had an awards assembly for school she had to dress up for. Unfortunately both things were at the same time so Bryan and I had to divide and conquer.
Bryan took Julia to her award's assembly where she received the award for Academic Excellence. We are so proud of Julia and her desire to learn.
Audrey went on a field trip to the zoo with her class. I wasn't able to go but another mom sent me this cute picture of Audrey with her class. She had a very fun day.
We went on a nice walk the other day. The weather has just been amazing lately.
Mother's Day was a great day. Bryan made me the most most delicious french toast. I mean it was epic. The best part was how excited the girls were to bring it to me. They were so giddy and so happy Bryan allowed them to help with the breakfast. It was nice to let them serve me for a morning.
Bryan also made this goat cheese and sun dried tomato chicken for dinner. It was so delicious. I had to take a picture.
They also gave me the most beautiful roses in my very favorite colors and they picked out a hat for me to wear to the beach. It was such a wonderful day and I am so thankful be the mom of these three beautiful little girls.
Here are my girls all ready for church on Mother's Day. I really am so blessed.
We have been going to the park with friends a lot lately. We captured a picture one day. Such cute little girls.




0 comments:
Post a Comment