Sunday, February 8, 2015

Christmas Pictures

My sister took her little guy to get these Santa pictures and they were so affordable and cute I decided to take my girls to get some taken as well.  The funny thing is that in order to have the kids not be afraid of Santa they provide Santa suits for the parents.  So I got to put on a big fat belly, boots that were nearly impossible to walk in and a fancy white beard.  But it was true.  The girls were really easy to get pictures of and I thought they turned out really great for the short time we were there.
 This one was my favorite.

 Audrey was pretty bummed that they didn't actually let them eat the cookies I was holding.
 They also had a Santa that you could take pictures of and he gave them a little candy cane.

0 comments: