Tuesday, April 14, 2015

National Champions!!

I think my very favorite moment of January was the National Championship football game.  Ever since our time in Columbus we are very big Ohio State fans and this year was particularly exciting as Ohio State was by far the underdog and came out of it as champions. 

My parents, my dad in particular, has become a bit of Ohio State fans since we lived there for so long so we had them come up for a yummy dinner and to watch the game.  Of course we all had to get decked out in our Ohio State clothes.  The girls wore theirs to school and were so excited to show them off to all their friends.  
 They looked so cute.
 We had to get a family shot as well.  I don't know if I have ever watched a more exciting game.  Poor Bryan got so stressed at one point he had to go upstairs and watch it by himself.  We probably get a little too excited about all of it.

We even made homemade buckeyes for the night.  The girls loved them and had them all devoured by the next day.  
Even with the third string quarterback we were able to pull of the win.  O-H-I-O!!

0 comments: