We blessed our sweet Grace Catherine May 17th. We figured by doing it in May we would for sure have good weather and be able to enjoy our backyard but not so. It poured rain the entire weekend. Thankfully, nothing could put a damper on our celebration of this beautiful and sweet addition to our family.
Grace has been the smiliest baby we have ever had. Bryan blessed her that she would always keep that happy disposition. I am so thankful for that. She really has brought such joy to our home and there is something about getting her up in the morning and seeing that giant grin. I had to take a bunch of pictures before we left for church. It was a challenge since church is at 9:00AM but I managed to get it done and to get to church on time. Barely.
After the blessing.
I am so thankful for Bryan and that he is worthy to give my children blessings and that he is the perfect dad for girls. He is such a good man.
We had everyone over to our house for nachos afterwards. This is the first blessing of one of my children that I have had such a big crowd. We would occasional have a few family members but Ohio was just too long of a trip. I think we had about 100 people in our house! It was crazy but so much fun and we felt so much support.
I should say that it is our little family but I suppose it's not so little any more with four children. I sure love these little girls of mine.
We were able to do a double celebration as it was also little Audrey's birthday! I felt like it may have gotten overlooked a bit with all of the festivities but she seemed happy to have so many people around her and Bryan went and got her a cookie cake for the celebration.
It was also my twin nephews' birthday! It was a day for celebrating that's for sure!
Audrey got to open some presents and was surrounded by all of her cute cousins.
We sure adore this precious baby and I just love blessing days. I truly feel like these special spirits are sent to me from Heavenly Father and I am so thankful I get to be their mom.










0 comments:
Post a Comment