Starting a new practice means figuring out how to make your schedule work best. Bryan put his nose to the grindstone in June and didn't take a single day off. It was a little too much and we had to regroup in July and give him a little bit more time off. We have noticed a huge difference when he gives himself a break every once in a while. I have been so thankful for this job change that allows us to make these changes as they work best for our family. It's been a tremendous blessing.
So finally the day off came and we took full advantage and headed to Pineview Resevoir to play in the water.
It's so beautiful there.I got to snuggle this little precious under the umbrella.
The girls loved being in the water and playing in the sand.
We also took a little pitstop at the ski resort to walk around and let the girls play at the playground.
More sand playing. Julia really loves creating in the sand.
Yes I was there too. Holding that baby like I always do.
Bryan had a work party that night so after swimming we boogied home, showered and headed to Boondocks for the party. It was so fun. More fun than I expected. They had a BBQ buffet that was actually really yummy.
We each got an unlimited pass to do whatever we wanted however many times we wanted. The girls took full advantage of that and had the time of their lives. The go carts were a hit.
Bryan took Lily on the bumper boats. It was all fun and games util you could start shooting each other with water. I don't know how excited Bryan was to get soaked but I think they had a good time.
Lily loved this mini carousel and rode it around and around.
I think we stayed for over four hours. Only problem with a day like this is you almost need another day off to recover! It was so much fun.













0 comments:
Post a Comment