The weather is so pretty we have to be outside as much as possible. These girls were looking so cute this day. Grace loved sitting outside in the grass.
The big girls love heading outside and doing as many cartwheels as they can. They both started tumbling and are loving it so much.
We squeezed in one last swimming day. It was sad to close it up for the last time. Thankfully we know we can open it up again next year.Lily had her first dentist appointment and didn't have a single cavity! Go Lily!
James, Bryan's brother, was in town for a few days for a job interview and we met in Draper and had dinner together. The kids had a great time playing outside after we ate.
Bryan and most of his siblings and his mom.
We had beans and rice for dinner one night and I was impressed with Lily's genius food placement to make it look like she ate more. These kids figure out ways to get out of eating as much as possible.
Oh this little girl is a ray of sunshine. I just adore her and her little curl so much.
I fixed Audrey's hair in a new style the other day and I thought it was so dang cute I had to take a picture. We were at Julia's soccer practice. Lily and Audrey are troopers while we watch Julia practice.
WE found out a wood rat was making a home under our deck again. Bryan decided to take matters into his own hands and went and bought a bb gun. He duct taped a flashlight to the gun and took aim. He got the wood rat in one shot! It was awesome and hilarious. This picture will forever bring a smile to my face.
We posted it on facebook and instagram and one of Bryan's friends made this article. It was so funny.











0 comments:
Post a Comment