The weather has been hot hot hot and we have spent lots of time in the sun. Look at that skinny little Julia rockin the slip and slide.Also rockin the wading pool on the deck. We cannot get enough of the water. My girls are turning into two brown berries.
Bryan was supposed to go camping this weekend but because of his lonely wife he decided to stay home and hang out with us. Since he didn't go camping we had a little camp out on the deck.
I also made a little trip to Cincinnati and had some bangs cut and went a little blonder. (Kristi you're the best!) The pictures isn't great but I really love the change.We made s'mores, or s'nores as Julia called them. Though nothing compares to an open fire, the grill works when necessary. I had forgotten how absolutely yummy sticky gooey s'mores can be.
We also whipped out the Barbie tent and this wild child was having the time of her life stuffing graham crackers in her mouth as quickly as possible and finding any puddles on the deck and wiping them all over her face. She smelled like pond and was covered in marshmellows by the time we were done. I think that is a sign of a good time right?
I'm pretty sure Julia ate three.
My Audrey girl is such a funny little stinker.
Her new obsession is first following her sister around but other than that she is most frequently hauling a baby around...
and carrying her purse. What am I going to do with all these girls? Poor Bryan is going to be dealing with ponies, princesses and purses for a long time.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




12 comments:
Oh my, their little faces are so dang cute! I love Audrey by the tent and Julia right after (when she ate the 3 smores, but I can't blame her, they are delicious!)! I am glad Bryan hung out with his lonely wife and girls, it's good you guys get to see him every now and then. Too bad for all of ya that he's so busy! Hope to see you guys soon!!! Love ya!
Love the new hair! :) And your cute little girly girls.
The boys are still itching from their poison ivy...and smores? Bryan definitely made a good choice.
man, i could sure go for some s'nores right now!! nothing beats a toasty brown mallow! you're hair is so so cute...love the bangs!
i love audrey's black outfit with what look like neon colored stripes, very cute
Too bad for Bryan. He should make the trip to Wyoming for meeks so he can do some camping!! The girls are just too cute!!
I'm glad Bryan stayed home with you for the weekend. Those smores look yummy! I hope you still like the bangs. Are they driving you crazy yet? They look very cute on you! We had a great time with you guys, thanks for coming.
Cute girls. They sound like my two although Kelsey hasn't gotten into the purse thing yet. What fun!
Cute bangs! Our weather has been hot as well, I'll just say we have been roasting ourselves. S'mores are the best--I remember last year at Hocking Hills when you and Bryan kept feeding more and more marshmallows to Alyssa. Miss you guys!
Love the bangs. And all I can think about with the smores is that we probably would have been there hangin' out with you guys, oh how it hurts to not hang out with our friends!!!
Eric and I were just talking about how we wish you guys lived closer...Eric brought it up in the middle of the night that he wished he could wrestle with Julia and Otis...you guys are missed!!!
They are getting so big! I love your cute comments & sweet remarks about your babies. You have got to be the most fantastic mother ever!!!
P.S.I was relieved when I saw your Julia in a 2 piece suit (it's darling by-the-way)- being my "stake president's daughter for so much of my life- I get grief from my husband b/c I just love them on little kids, and...he's not the one who has to take her to strip naked when nature calls!!! At some point, we'll choose the 1 piece style, but for now, I will relax and enjoy!
Post a Comment