Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth Pt. 1

There's just no way I'm going to be able to squeeze this into one post. There are just too many pictures. So here is part one of our wonderful Disney vacation.
My parents decided for Christmas this year that instead of presents they would give us the ultimate present...a trip to Disneyland! What more could you possibly want? Our whole family was together at the happiest place on earth and to top it all off the weather was perfect and most of the time we were there the lines were short. Living so far away we just don't get to see these guys often enough. We had such a great time. I cannot even begin to express what a great time.

Audrey is posing with the Brother Bear crew. She was a little nervous at first but she began to warm up to all of the characters as time went on. It was the same with the rides. Some of them scared them at first but by the end they were going on nearly everything.

Julia, Audrey and Brookie posing with Pluto in Toon Town.

More pictures of our many adventures.

Julia and Audrey definitely became best friends with their cousins while on this trip. It was so fun being there with all of them. Their excitement was crazy big. The first day we went together to the park Julia and Brooke were literally screaming out loud with excitement.

Waiting in line for rides.

Seriously could these girls be any cuter? The teacups were a big hit. Especially with daddy spinning the cup really really fast. I could hardly walk when I got out.

Can you tell which one is which? I had a pretty difficult time. These girls were inseperable the entire time.



Julia decided to do this rope swing at the Brother Bear Treehouse. We took a little video...we thought it was pretty awesome.

9 comments:

Jody said...

We miss you and yes this trip was FABULOUS!

Brookel said...

Disneyland is so great! We are going in March, I love it so much, just thinking of it puts a smile on my face. Glad you had good weather and short lines :)

Ryan & Amanda said...

I have been so excited to see pictures, it looks wonderful!! Alli loved going last summer, glad you guys had a great time!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

How fun, what a great family trip together! I bet your girls were in heaven the whole time.

Allyson said...

You're living the dream!! This is the best place ever, and I have yet to experience it with little girls that love princesses!

I'm sure it was just magical! So glad you guys had so much fun!

Unknown said...

Julia is braver than I am. And you will never catch me on a teacup. See you SOOOOOON!

Monica said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear more about it later. (in person) :)

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! Can't wait to see you guys!

The Teeples said...

Oh My Goodness. Love it! Oh it makes me long for Disneyland. I am so glad you guys had a great time. You deserved it after your month from HELL. Thanks for being such a great example girl.

I hope you know how awesome I think you are.