I am becoming a pretty weak blogger these days. I have no reason other than the fact that so little has been going on around here. We are getting a little bit warmer weather which is nice. Venturing outside is something that has always done our family good. Brings a little sanity back into our lives.
It was warm-ish this last Saturday so we went jogging and had lunch at the park. The girls and their matching hair-do's. Sometimes it just hurts my brain too much to think of two different hair-do's every single day so more often or not they are the same, because then I only have to think of one. I don't think they care.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




10 comments:
can I get an invite? i promise i will be fun....
how sad that I am begging to hang out with you guys...i just think you are so cool
And is his head dragging on the ground?
That is hilarious! I think the matching hair-dos are perfectly acceptable!
I love Bryan's face in the picture of Julia hanging upside-down. He is deeply contemplating something. Maybe he was wondering if HE could still do that. Well, I guess he got his answer.
We were expecting to see Bryan's belly. Looks like a fun time, and we sure wish it was warmer here.
Oh our park! Many a memory there. Bryan cracks me up. Ok and my word verification word is GYNCHAMP. That's Bryan!
These pictures totally made me think of all of our park days there! Miss them! Can't wait to see you. The count down begins! :)
Your girls hair always looks darling!! We miss you guys...especially Bryan!
Hi Annie,
How are you guys doing? We were just thinking of you last week as Kaitlin was playing in her teacher's concert. Where are you guys living? Hope all is well:)
Juli
I'm glad that someone else feels that they've been as boring as we have recently. You sure did have a fun Disney trip though. Your family all looks so sweet. It made me wish that I was a member so I could wear a cute hoodie with all of you too!
Post a Comment