Before I get to the dancing part I of course must post some more pictures of this precious little thing. She is a month old as of yesterday and we couldn't love her more.

She is starting to really wake up and give us smiles now and then. I love watching how fast they grow and change.

She is also getting a very chubby belly and fat rolls or her legs. She's growing like a weed.

These girls had their first dance recital of the year and the best part about this one was it included Audrey! She was beyond excited. Because there weren't enough girls in Julia's class this year their teacher combined the younger and older classes. At first I was worried about the skill difference but I really do think the girls have loved being in the same class. I am so thankful they are such good friends and that they get to have this experience together.

Showing me some moves.

Here they are working on their positions. Do you think Julia is a little taller than the rest of the class? She is the oldest, but seriously this girl keeps getting taller and taller. The other girls come up to her shoulder. This was the first recital that Julia was a little nervous about remembering all of the steps. In years past she was just in it for the fun of it but now she is taking it a bit more seriously.

Here is the whole group. It is such a fun group of girls and I find few things more enjoyable than watching my girls dance. Julia has improved so much and we are amazed at how fast Audrey catches on. Audrey loves dance more than anything right now.
Their cute teacher. We really appreciate her.

Job well done!

3 comments:
So cute! I love Lily's cute chubby cheeks!! It really is so fun watching your little girl love dancing! I love their Christmas bows too!
Great dancers!! Hope they loved their surprises from the Wyoming Christmas elves.
Adorable...your blog always gets me SOSOOOSooo excited to have girls! Can't wait to meet lovely Lily...that's what I call Lia.
Post a Comment