Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Another One

So I decided to write another article for the Mom Knows website and it was published today. I wrote this one for my little girls. Everyone was so great about the first article. I was SO nervous for that one (and let's be honest. I'm pretty nervous about this one too) and you made it such a positive experience. Hopefully you'll take a minute to read this one and let me know what you think!


6 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I don't remember you mowing too many lawns in your day...great list. Your girls are lucky to have you as their mother. Now, if only you could have been as good of a sister...hahaha, just kidding.

Kristee and Jared said...

Loved it! Thanks for being brave enough to share.

Ryan & Amanda said...

You are a great writer! Thanks for sharing, I definitely want to have this around as my girls get older!

Melinda said...

Great article, Annie. Why'd you have to make me get teary? Such great advice, and so true!

Britni said...

What a fun article Annie! This really was just a fun read with great things to think about :)

Katie said...

Great article Annie. Being a member of a family of three girls is a treasure. I am so glad that your girls have you as a mom. You're wise and prepared. They are lucky as I know you feel lucky to have them.