I got an iphone not so long ago. I have always been resistant to technology and still had a flip phone that was subject to much mockery. Well the iphone was free, and I must say I have been enjoying it very much. I think one of the main reasons is the camera is so much better, instagram is lots of fun and it captures little moments of my life that would have been missed otherwise. It's just so easy to catch those moments with a phone I always have with me. So here are some of what has been going on with my life the past little while.
We are so happy the Hagbergs live so close and like watching Buckeye games with us.
Julia had a birthday a while back and this was a picture before she headed off to school in the wee hours of the morning.Audrey took a miniature pumpkin to school for show and tell.
I got apples here from the church orchard for 25 cents a pound! Things apparently grow really well around here.
We have found some fall leaves and fun parks.
And we have thrown those leaves.
And been forced to lay in the leaves so a picture could be taken.
This was a particularly fun day.
We have been drinking lots of hot chocolate with the cooler weather. Add a smidge of pumpkin spice creamer. You won't regret it.
Audrey had a parent day at her dance class. She is really loving dance and it was so fun to watch her. It was also fun to watch the girls that don't listen and the girls that dance to the beat of their own drum. This age is pretty darn cute.
The Boise Temple Open House was such a great experience for our little family. I teared up more than once while talking about different rooms with my girls. Such a sweet reminder of eternal families.
The inside is amazing. I CAN NOT wait until it finally opens!
One of my very very favorite things about living here is that every once in a while I get to eat here...
Julia's piano teacher has a little kitten and Lily was in heaven. I had no idea she would be so excited about it. She was hysterical with laughter until I took the kitty away. And then she was hysterical with anger.
Vampire teeth are a perfect addition to any party.
Julia's grandma sent her a new scooter for her birthday and she absolutely loves it. We have a park next to us that has big hills. It was fun watching her go down the big hills and the inevitable panic when she was going too fast.
Do you remember wax lips? I remember thinking they were candy and wondering why they tasted so nasty. I also remember my mom getting them so I could break a piece off and wrap it around a bracket of my braces so it wouldn't cut the tar out of my mouth. Audrey would put hers in and stare at herself in the mirror.
We had friends invite us to go pumpkin shooting. That sound like something they would do in Idaho doesn't it?
This looks like something they would do in Idaho.
I hear gun shots going off all morning at my house. Apparently hunting is a big deal around here. We prefer to shoot at pumpkins instead.
Julia won the student of the month for Respect. I was so proud of her.
I voted. I was really disappointed with the results. Bryan's been angry for several days about the results.
I am in love with this baby's hair right now. Those curls are to die for.
This hair do? Well it leaves a bit to be desired. This was a stay at home no school day. That means messy head bands.
This is the view from my jog the other day. It was so beautiful, even with the sage brush.
Lily turned one! I couldn't believe I caught this picture so perfectly. It describes her to a tee. Pure joy.
We took her out to eat for her birthday and got her favorite mac and cheese. She inhaled it.
This was the post cake bath. I'll post more about my Lily later...




6 comments:
so fun, mike's dieing to get an iphone, we've been downing the hot coco too, try putting in a scoop of pumpkin ice cream or peppermint when it comes out, you'll love it too i bet. thanks for all the snippets, it was a fun post.
I am jealous of the cafe rio. And that is the first time I have ever seen your girls without perfect hair, they are still cute as ever.
Annie, you have single-handedly just convinced me to get and iphone. Seriously. What great moments! So glad you like Idaho. What great perks! Close friends, cold weather, pumpkin shooting, who could ask for more? (I'm dead serious by the way about the weather. It was 74 here on Monday. Blasphemous!) Your girls are darling.
Seriously having a good camera on your phone is the best thing ever. It makes capturing the random times so much easier! I loved this post, so many cute memories with your adorable girls! You guys are doing so many fun things-the pumpkin shooting totally sounds like "Idaho" but fun for sure. And we were really disappointed at the election results as well-and perhaps angry for a few days too.
Man do we love the GERMAN. Especially the last pic...so perfect. Can't wait to see you guys again.
https://blogsadli.com/beli-kendaraan-dengan-pinjaman-tunai-online-siapa-takut/
Post a Comment