Sunday, April 21, 2013

Some Going Ons

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to this post but is more of a hodge podge of what has been going on in our lives.

Audrey brought home Maggie the Cow from preschool and was asked to document all the things she did with it throughout the day.  Just recently Audrey has gained a great interest in art and writing.  She did a great job writing about how she and her cow rode their bike together and went to kindergarten screening in the car.  She was able to share all of this with her class.  I was really proud of her work. 
 Oh my Lily is just getting so big.  I am always amazed at this age at what they learn and how quickly.  Her very favorite things in the world is being outside and drinking from a real cup just like her sisters.  I swear every one of her fits is because I have deprived her of either of these things.
 Julia had a program for her music class called the "Piggie Opera."  It was during school and by some miracle Bryan was able to come. She moped for days thinking he might miss it.  She was hoping to get the part of the pig that builds a straw house and got her wish.  She sang quite a few solos and did such a great job.
 Here they all are singing.  I thought the piggie outfits were cute.  It was really well done.
 The beaming superstar.


Now some pictures from my phone.
I have been eating smoothies quite a bit lately.  Lily likes to have them too but only wants her own bowl and spoon.  Well you can guess where that leads...
 We celebrated ten years in March.  It seems unbelievable to me that it has been ten years.  I mean seriously.  In ten more  years Julia will be almost eighteen.  Mind boggling.
 For our actual anniversary we took the whole family to Red Robin.  It seemed like a fitting way to celebrate our entire family getting started.
 I finally can get all of her hair into pigtails.  It just makes her cuteness ten time cuter.  Oh man I love this girl.
 When we went back to visit family we celebrated a belated Christmas because we were unable to make it back due to bad weather.  Audrey was particularly thrilled with a play dough set.
 While at my mom's we were able to slip away one night and go out to dinner in Park City.  While looking at the menu Bryan decided on prime rib.  I asked him what size he was going to get and he said he wanted the big one.  I suggested maybe getting a smaller one because it was going to be huge.  He refused and wanted to really celebrate.  Well this is what came out...
 It was way bigger than even he imagined and he was only able to eat maybe a third of it.  But it was delicious and made for some good leftovers the next day.

The best part of the dinner was this bread pudding they set on fire.  I have never eaten a dessert more delicious.
 After the dinosaur museum we found Firehouse Subs.  We used to always go there in Ohio and oh my was it delicious.
 After getting back to Idaho we visited a park and poor Lily took a giant mouthful of dirt.  Ever since then we have noticed she is a little more hesitant when shoving things in her mouth.  I mean it was a BIG handful that son turned into an enormous amount of mud.
 This picture makes me laugh because it describes my children perfectly.  Julia ran down to the water to play and Audrey scooted hesitantly on her bottom.  You can see her slide marks all the way down.
 Audrey practices constantly on her dancing.  She has been so excited to get her kicks higher.
 We had a particularly rough day a while ago.  I swear both Audrey and Lily cried nonstop all morning. I hit my wits end when I was hastily trying to fix them lunch and they were both crumpled at my feet bawling unconsolably.  Lets just say some serious naps were taken.
 Even Audrey took a nap that day.
 I think I went and took a nap this day too.  It was miserable.
 Audrey got some press on nails in her Easter basket and was so excited to put them on.  I remember getting these as a kid.  Oh man did I think they were cool.

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looks like things are hopping at your house. We hope Odd Job liked the play dough. We miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Hahaha love the picture of the duo crying. You will be glad to have that one. Miss you!

Ryan & Amanda said...

Sounds like a lot of exciting things happening at your house, so fun! Julia looks soo proud of herself after her play and she is darling! I love Audrey's high kicks! And Lily is just always adorable! Man I hate those days where it seems like never ending crying...hopefully you don't have another one quite like that for a while!