How is June nearly over!? I can't believe how fast the summer goes. Thankfully it has been a great one thus far. I am going to have to backtrack a bit so I can get all caught up.
Lily observes her sisters constantly. Julia is practicing splits in gymnastics and Lily has decided she needs to practice as well. It makes us laugh so hard when she actually starts yelling, "Ow, ow!"
Audrey had to get all dressed up in her dance costume for pictures. She just got her five year old shots before this picture and was so brave. She tried to hard not to cry and when she did it was just for a second. I was so proud of her. I just can't believe she's starting kindergarten.This is Lily's rockin' pony. It sings a song and is her very favorite toy. Sometimes she gets some serious momentum and rockin' pony rocks her right off. That always gives her hesitation but thankfully she is very forgiving.
Audrey had her preschool graduation. I was so thrilled at what a good fit this preschool was for Audrey. The teachers are so supportive and loving and Audrey always loved going.
They had a cute little graduation and gave her some presents. One was a simplified version of bible stories. It has been read several times. We are reading some of the New Testament as a family and it has actually been a great companion to help the girls understand better. Her teachers also had a passion for science and Audrey did all kinds of science experiments and kept a science journal. I was amazed at how much they taught her this year. It was a great experience.
Lily came to the graduation with me.
Audrey's very best friend Olivia. These two are such great buddies. They play together all the time and even have a secret handshake. It was such a blessing to move somewhere and for Audrey to make such great friends so quickly.
Audrey loved Mrs. Weymouth so so so much. You can definitely tell in this picture her devotion to her. Such an amazing teacher. I don't think there is enough money in all the world to repay those teachers that truly love your children and shape them to be better people. I feel eternally indebted.
There was face painting and lots of other activities. That's the way to do a graduation. Make it fun.
Audrey also adored Mrs. Brock. They made an incredible teaching team.
Audrey had her dance recital. You can only imagine her anticipation at wearing this adorable outfit and doing what she loves more than anything.
She certainly has the posing down! She did such a great job. I have seen so much improvement this year.
Bryan gave me a double jogging stroller for my birthday and couldn't have possibly given me a better gift. I have used it constantly. It was such a thoughtful gift. Lily looks particularly fetching in her footed pajamas and shoes.
Our roses this year have been absolutely beautiful.
We've even hit the pool. Our neighbors have a very nice one and we have enjoyed swimming there a couple of times so far this summer.
Look at that slide!
And this cute little face keeps us on our toes.




1 comments:
I love Audrey's cute dance poses, and seriously her preschool sounds awesome-such a great find! It was so great seeing you guys-I hope the trip home went more smoothly than the drive down :).
Post a Comment