Over the Christmas break our friends invited us to their parent's cabin to spend a couple of days. It ended up being such a great time. There was lots of snow and lots of playing in the snow. It is perfect because this family also have three girls that match up pretty closely to our girls. It's nice for them to each have a playmate. Here's Julia and Ellie laying in the snow.
Audrey and Peyton doing the same.We did a lot of snowmobiling, pulling the tube behind the snowmobile and lots of hanging out in the cabin eating delicious food.
Here Julia and I are taking a spin on the snowmobile. They had four of them so we were all able to enjoy riding in the snowmobiles.
Ann and Peyton taking a spin.
Julia was super brave on the tube. It took a great deal to get her to let go. She also liked being on the outside because it gave her a faster ride.
Lily and I took a spin. I'm not sure how much Lily liked it. She sure wanted to be a part of everything but I think she would second guess it once we started moving. She was a super trooper though. She would hang out and play in the snow and let us all have a good time without too much complaining.
It is so beautiful up at their cabin. I love being in the trees and in the woods. I think it's good for the soul.
Bryan, Julia and Lily.
I even rode with my sweetie for a minute. We each took turns riding with Ann and Dallas up this big mountain. I'm not going to lie. I was a little nervous for my life a couple of times. It was a dang steep mountain! Thankfully Ann was super patient with me and let me go really slow. Once I got a feel for it I did a little better. Julia definitely does not get her daredevil ways from her mother.
These face masks were a life saver for my girls. They hardly complained about the cold.
A family shot, minus two children.
Audrey riding with her daddy.
The great family that made this possible. Thanks so much Jensens for such a great time. You guys are so awesome.




1 comments:
Looks fun! I get nervous on those things too. Dave scares me on them, unfortunately my boys like to go fast like their dad.
Post a Comment