Monday, November 17, 2014

Before School

We decided to squeeze in as many fun things before school started despite the fact that we still hadn't closed on our house and poor Bryan was commuting from Wyoming to Utah every single day.  Bryan's work sponsored a minor league baseball game and gave us tickets to attend.  The view from the stadium was so beautiful.  I have been surprised at how much I missed the mountains and how much I love living by them again.  I feel like my few is pretty year round.
 They even gave the girls cute hats and headbands.
 We also had some fun BBQ's down at the pit.  This night was a particularly beautiful and the moon was so big.  My girls love going down and roasting marshmallows and having delicious dutch oven cooking.
 While Bryan was at work one day my mom and I took the girls back to the Uintas for some hiking.  It was so pretty up there.
 Julia and Lily walked like this the entire time.  Julia kept making up stories for Lily.  It kept her entertained the entire time.
 Isn't that view amazing!?

 Bryan and I took the girls to Bear Lake one Saturday.  It was insanely crowded but we had so much fun anyways.
 Eating treats on a beautiful beach is high on my favorites list.
 The water is so clear and beautiful.
 Julia particularly loved playing in the sand and collecting shells.  She was fascinated that Bear Lake had shells.
 My cute Julia and me.
 Audrey loved going out deep in the water with Bryan.
Overall with all the craziness, I am so thankful we were still able to have a great summer.  We just had to squeeze in the fun while we were trying to get everything squared away with a place to live!

0 comments: