My Julia turned the big 9. I don't know how it is possible I have a nine year old but it happened. Bryan woke up early and made her waffles with berries and blueberry syrup. Julia is NOT a morning person much like her mother. On the other hand Audrey IS a morning person. I wonder if you could get that from the following picture.
This Julia is such a pretty little gal. I made her pose for a few pictures before she set out on her day.First she ate her delicious breakfast. It was so nice of her dad to make it for her. I think she felt pretty loved that morning.
It was a half day at school and so nana and papa came up and took her to Build a Bear. She got spoiled beyond belief.
This dang build a bear even came with roller skates. She had the best time.
They gave the girls each a crown.
The two sisters that tagged along each got a little prize too spoiled little stinks.
Audrey told me that morning she didn't mind that it was Julia's birthday because that meant she was probably going to get a prize as well. She wasn't wrong.
Julia requested a steak dinner and papa made sure it happened. We snapped a couple of pictures before heading in to the restaurant.
This restaurant was all decorated for Halloween and it was so cute and fun.
They brought Julia a special dessert with a candle.
She came home to her present from mom and dad. She had definitely outgrown her old bike so this new one has been lots of fun.
Safe to say she had a wonderful day. At nine years old Julia...
Loves tacos, spaghetti, hamburgers steak and vegetables
Does not love cheese, especially melted cheese
Loves to read. We have a recliner up in our office and she is often curled up in it with a book.
Loves art. For her birthday she received a sketch book and she draws a detailed picture every day and dates it.
Enjoys movies very much. The highlight of her day is when her homework and piano practice are done and she can unwind with a good show.
Loves piano and I am so happy with how much progress she is making.
Is a great help watching her sisters when I need help. I think she is going to be so much help when the new baby sister comes.
Makes friends easily but is having to navigate the perilous waters of the occasional mean girl. Thankfully it doesn't phase her much.
Has a very vivid imagination and still loves playing with toys and with her sisters. I'm so glad she still loves those things.
Loves to run and be outside.
Catches on to things very quickly but gets very frustrated if it doesn't come so quick.
Is a very kind of loving girl and we are so lucky to have her as our oldest.















2 comments:
Happy Birthday Julia!
I love the pictures of the girls in the morning. All mine are early risers. Happy Birthday to Julia!
Post a Comment