Sunday, November 8, 2015

August Already!??

I cannot believe how fast the summer is slipping away.  I am so grateful for beautiful summer nights at the park.  We just love this little Scarlett.  She is such a great friend to Audrey.
 Speaking of Scarlett, she was showing her chickens at the county fair so we went to go and check them out.  We got yummy food and got to the chickens when it just started pouring rain.  I mean sheets of freezing pouring rain.  It was pretty crazy.  Lily sure loved all the animals.  She would have kissed each of the bunnies if she could have.
 Here the girls are with the chickens.  Thankfully while the rain was pouring we were able to see all the animals.  The girls really loved the baby colts.  I will admit the walk back to the car was pretty messy but it was a really fun time.  We had the Woods over for donuts afterwards.
 This baby has some glorious thighs.  I love my chubby babies.  I wouldn't have them any other way.
 Not sure how these got out of order but we found the Bells at the fair and they let the girls pet their goats.  The Bells are some of our favorite people.
 Audrey had another parade to walk in.
 She sure makes a cute cheerleader.
 We went to the most incredible park downtown.  The girls could have played there all day.

 Lily was genuinely terrified in this picture.  I cannot figure out why swings scare her so much.
 I think this is the coolest picture.
 Our financial advisor gave us some baby moccasins for Grace  I absolutely love them.  They stay on and I didn't have to pay for them.  Win win for all.  And I don't think there are cuter baby legs in the entire world.
 And I just keep loving this view.  Having the pool has made the summer so fantastic.

0 comments: