I had bought the girls some super cute dresses and sweaters for Christmas on sale and as I was pulling them out I knew that the pictures I was going to take of them with my phone would be "OK" at best so I decided to call my friends Jamie to see if she wouldn't mind taking some quick pictures of the girls in their new outfits in our backyard. She was happy to help and I am so glad I called her. They turned out so great.
Lily age 4
Audrey age 7Julia age 10
All of my cute girls together.
I love this one of the girls looking at Grace.
I knew I wanted some hats in the pictures since it was a winter shoot. I literally sent Bryan while Jamie was taking pictures to go and find us some. He totally came through for me!
Audrey was a good compromiser and since she didn't get a hat she was happy with the cute mittens. This is one of my very favorite pictures of her.
Oh sweet Gracie. We all adore her and her little curl.
I've got such good helpers.
Jamie looked at me and said, "you match your girls. Go have Bryan put a sweater on and lets take a quick family picture." I'm SO glad I did because this is one of my favorite family pictures ever. Funny how it worked out.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment