Sunday, May 15, 2016

February

February started by making Bryan's mom's famous black bottom cupcakes for Family Home Evening.
 Audrey is taking ballet and one of the ties in her shoes came unthreaded.  The cheapo in me worked for over an hour with a bendable knitting needle to thread it back through.  I bruised the tip of my fingers but was SO happy when I finally did it!
 Oh this baby.  She loved looking at herself in the phone camera.
 I fixed Lily's hair in a bow one day for preschool.  It didn't stay in the entire day but it was cute while it lasted.
 I went and watched Audrey do her ballet one day.  I think she is a beautiful dancer and has a wonderful grace with her movement.  This day was great because she was chosen as the dancer with the best arms that day.
 The girls sweet Aunt Kacie had a Valentines party for the girls.  She had cookies to decorate, games, pizza and a movie.  The girls came away with a goodie bag and loved every minute.
 Grace loves to wash her sister's hair in the tub.  It's more like pulling and rubbing soap in their face but they all love Grace so much they just let her do it.
 Cutest baby ever.
 Carli came to visit with baby Gloria while my parents were in Hawaii.  We had delicious pho and hung out for the day.  This Gloria is the sweetest little baby.
 Audrey is obsessed with Carli and with her baby.  Carli can do no wrong so of course her baby would be perfect.  Audrey talks about Carli all the time.
 My beautiful sister and Gloria.
 I love my Gracie's smile.
 The girls spent a long time putting together their Valentine boxes for school.  I was quite impressed with their creativity.  Audrey made a kitty and Julia made a unicorn driving a car.  I'm always amazed at how long it takes!
 The girls had to miss their Valentine's school party because we rented a cabin in Park City.  They were bummed but the sledding and staying in a cabin totally trumped missing their parties.  There was so much snow up in the mountains and the weather was amazing.  It was absolutely perfect.
 Grandma came and spent a night with us while we were there as well.  She is so brave!  She went down all the fast hills with the girls.  We went for many walks and the views were incredible.
 The snow piled up on the side of the roads was crazy.  When we drove up the first night we almost got stuck because we took the wrong direction.  It was so scary.   I think my shoulders were sore the next day from being so tense.  There was just so much snow.  I was glad we were able to enjoy it so much.  We had a better time than we even expected.  It was so perfect.

 The cabin was so cute and we had yummy breakfast and meals.  Lots of hot chocolate and treats and games late into the night.
 The views were just incredible.
 On the official Valentines Day we had heart pancakes before church.
 I had to fix all the girls hair in hearts.  The ladies at church loved it which made the girls very happy.
 We had a special fancy dinner with fancy drinks.  It was fun.
 The next day we went and picked my parents up from the airport after their three week long trip to Hawaii.  We went to the Grand America lunch buffet which was amazing.
 My parents headed home and we went to the church history museum and temple square.  I loved the history museum.  I thought it was so spiritual and fascinating.  We also really enjoyed walking around temple square.

 We had Gloria visit again and had to snap a picture next to Grace.  She looks so huge in comparison.
 Grace's hair is getting so curly!  I absolutely love it.
 Sleeping sweetheart.  I snapped this before church.  I can never make it on time because I have to wake her up and it just kills me.  Nothing is harder than waking up a peacefully snoozing baby.
 Julia had the privilege of being chosen as the only fourth grader from her school to spend a day at the Capitol with Representative Dee.  Even more special, her Papa drove all the way here to take her.  She had a great time touring the Capitol, sitting in a session of Congress and learning more about the way government works.
 She was told to write an essay and the winner of the essay gets 500 dollars for their school.
 This is the cute intern that showed her around.
 Lily had a fun field trip to the library.
 My sweet Grace turned 1!  How the time flies.
 We had some of her cousins come up with Nana and Papa to celebrate.  Grandma was also able to come.
 A family picture.
 She wasn't too sure about her cupcake but...
 had no problem digging in.
 We just adore this little precious.  Grace is such a joy and is always happy.  She loves her sisters so much.  Her favorite person though, is definitely daddy.  That was her first word and if he is in the room she is grabbing at his legs.  She is almost walking, just taking a few steps.  She loves singing and dancing.  She is talking quite a bit and starting to make animal sounds.  It seems like every day she picks up another word.  She loves her blankets and binky.  She brings such light and joy into our home and we are so thankful for her.
 I had her one year old pictures taken by my friend Jamie Healy and just loved the way they turned out.






0 comments: