Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Leaves Are Falling Down

So we've gone on a few fall walks these past few weeks. It has been such a pretty autumn here in Ohio and we've tried to take advantage of the nice weather and pretty leaves. So we've been...

Throwing leaves...


getting lost in leaves...


getting found...



walking through leaves...

climbing trees without leaves...

riding bikes through the leaves...
...and having our dad pretend to throw us in the river. Does it get better than this? I don't think so.

6 comments:

alliehoopes said...

you didn't even mention your new background?!?! what about adding leaves to your table and leafing through leaflets? oh man, you thought i was cool before...you had no idea.

Ryan & Amanda said...

I do like your new background and did you change the pic at the top of the blog? I can't remember what it was before, but I love that picture! The leaves look like a lot of fun, I wish we would have taken advantage of the leaves here before we got snow!

Jody said...

So fun!! Leaves are the best!! Glad that you can enjoy fall and are still wearing your jackets.. The girls look like they loved it..

Phillips Family said...

Ohio leaves are much better than the whimpey Wyoming leaves. Also note that Bryan's hat was given to him by us. It looks good on him!!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Love the photo of Julia up in the bare tree!! We have REALLY been missing the Ohio fall. Looks like the weather has you using those cute hats already too:).

Unknown said...

What safe parents you are. You know, with the tree climbing and Audrey-throwing and all. Just kidding, I saw them today and they were both unharmed so keep it up!