Well this Halloween was a hit. We had a cute witch and kitty in cute tutus (Thanks to Tara for the idea, your cleverness inspires me) and we had a full week of all kinds of fun.First up is the little kitty. She LOVED getting her nose painted on. I think she knew she looked cute and wanted to work it. She would sit so still while I painted it.
I didn't think a head band would stay on so I made little ears on clips.
My little "princess witch." She didn't want to be a scary witch so she was always very specific on her title.
She had Beggar's Night trick or treating, school party and trunk or treat. She wore her costume ALL day for three days straight. I am still finding orange and black feathers all over my house. I'm just glad she loved her costume so much. I do aim to please.
Revving up for trick or treating. Julia couldn't sleep the night before and came in my bedroom early that morning to ask me if it was time yet. The excitement of it all was very intense.
Julia in action. This was actually her first house. That pumpkin got very full by the end of the night.Julia and her little "boo-friend." His costume continually cracks me up. We just love this kid.
Some of our very favorite people that made the night so much fun.
Audrey and her little "bear friend." What can I say, I have cute girls. The ghosts and bears flock to them.
My cuties at the trunk or treat. I don't know if I will ever love future costumes as much as I did this year. Maybe it was because I put so much personal time into them or maybe because they were kind of matching but I just loved them.
Hope you all had a great Halloween! (Do you like my Diet Coke behind Julia's foot?)
Covey Seely
6 years ago




14 comments:
They are always cute, but I LOVE them in their costumes! I love Audrey's ears and her little painted nose! Julia looks lovely as a "princess witch" and I LOVE their tutus!! So cute! We had a little girl come last night in a similar tutu and Ryan and I were both talking about how cute it is! I LOVE them! Good job on the costumes!
Darling costumes. Your girls are always the bells of the ball. Your family photos are darling. I love the colors you choose. Beautiful family!
So so cute! Seeing these pictures makes me miss Columbus and all of you. I'm glad they had such a great time!
Oh I love their costumes!! They are the cutest ever! They totally look adorable!! Very clever Annie!! You've got talent.. And such beautiful girls to wear it!! Glad you had a great time!!
Super, super cute!! Love Audrey's cute nose and hair clips--great idea. Looks like it was really fun!
Those are seriously cute costumes! Nice work. I say this all the time, but I can't get over Julia's hair... She should be a hair model!
So, so, so cute Annie! I loved how your tutus turned out! I can't take credit, I got the idea from an etsy shop myself. Share and share alike I say! Your girls are darling and I LOVE the kitty cat! What a fun Halloween!
Cute costumes and cute kids!!
Both of the girls are so adorable! I am amazed at how big they are getting. I forgot about "Begger's Night" in Columbus; it was just Halloween and regular trick-or-treating for us. Glad you had fun!
Great costumes!! Julia explained in great detail every bit of her and Audrey's costumes when we saw her at Carli's wedding. It was nice to see pictures of them. Miss you guys.
You should be proud of those costumes!! They were adorable!
ANNIE...look at you! all crafty schmafty! i LOVE their costumes..and i agree...looking at those pics makes me miss columbus so bad.
They were very cute costumes. Emerson just couldn't help getting close to Audrey. I like Emerson's grimace...but you're right, it could kind of look like he's laughing...or throwing a big fit.
Such cute costumes and beautiful girls. I especially love the cat ear hair bows! Adorable.
Post a Comment