Okay so pretty much only what my mom has been waiting for and maybe a few other close relatives but if you can push through a few pictures then you will get to see the big bike riding video.
We love walks. We go on them any chance we can and to be honest I like what the humidity does to Julia's hair so I don't even mind the humidity these days.We have this great little path by our house. Bryan and I camp out on a bench and let the girls play to their hearts content. This is what we must do because we do not have a backyard.
these girls sure do love it when Bryan is around.
Kind of a weird smile. I think she had just fallen off of the aforementioned bike.
And drum roll please...(The first is obviously of Julia and we couldn't leave Audrey out so she is also featured in her own video)
You'll notice Julia's steering isn't all that it could be but she's getting there.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




5 comments:
That is BIG time, riding a bike without training wheels! So exciting! And I love that Audrey thinks she is just as big scooting along, so stinkin' cute! They are such adorable little girls! Miss you guys!
Julia is rocking it! And I cant believe Audrey is scooting without training wheels already! So let me get this straight---you like the humidity just because it makes Julia's hair cute? VAIN.
WAHOO, go Julia!! We miss walks on the path "out back."
Bike or die, dude!! She looks great!! Audrey is also a little ripper!!
Fun!! You go girls!!
Post a Comment