Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stuff

Julia gave the talk last Sunday and did such a great job.
She talked about the Holy Ghost and actually read the entire thing by herself (with just a little help).
We went to the bunny fountains recently.
Kara and that sweet little Bexley.
Audrey and Sofie. This was RIGHT after Audrey was sick so you can see that she is pretty skinny. I assure you she has fattened up a bit as of late. We are going to miss sweet little Sofie and Aiden.
The group of kiddos. This was the best of three if you can imagine. Little stinkers refuse to look at the camera.

Bex took a little snooze while we were there. Have you ever seen a cuter little tummy in a swimsuit in all your life!?Julia holding Bexley. My girls adore this baby.
My girls. We have been loving every minute of this summer spent in the sun.


Stay tuned...Julia is riding her bike without training wheels! I tried to upload the video but failed so I will post it as soon as this dang blogger will let me.

9 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Oh.my.word. I think that is my overall reaction for this whole post. Julia looks so stinkin grown up in those pictures, and I can't believe she's big enough to give talks already (but then I think about it and she totally is). She looks so beautiful, I love that dress! Poor little Audrey, thank you for the reassurance that she is not so skinny now, I just want to squeeze her though! The picture of all the kids is hilarious, I love how sometimes kids are such cheesers for pictures, but never when you really want them to be.

Unknown said...

Oh little wisp of Audrey! I'll have you know Natalie threw up all night. I think she wanted me to have more sympathy for what you went through. Julia looks so cute in that first picture...so stately.

Dehner Family said...

Julia looks so big! I love her church dress. Good for her riding her bike and reading her talk too. I also love Audrey's swimsuit. Your girls are always dressed so cute!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

That little Audrey needs lots of extra cookies, my word...I couldn't believe how little she looks in her swimsuit!! So glad you are out enjoying the bunny fountains with friends. Julia looks beautiful as always all dressed up to give her talk.

Jody said...

GOOD JOB JULIA!! On reading and riding your bike! You are one talented girl! Audrey you should get whatever you want to eat.. Bring on anything fattening for her! The girls are way to cute.

Phillips Family said...

Your girls look great!! Nice to see Audrey getting healthy.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Ohh... we miss the bunny fountains. we miss you guys too.

Monica said...

I love Julia's dress! She is such a doll. HOLY cow these pictures make me miss you guys. This really stinks. Stinks. Stinks! I will call you during this next week. Hope all is well.

John-David and Kathryn said...

Miss those fountains. Are you sure Julia is only 4? Reading, riding a two-wheeler, man she is getting so big!