So Bryan was on call for Father's Day and since he is officially a 3rd year and therefore a senior resident (woohooo!) we were able to visit him at the hospital. We had some ice cream together. Audrey was less than willing to share with me, little punk.
Julia had her very favorite, chocolate.
These two have turned into sillies lately. They are constantly giggling about one thing or another. I love seeing them have so much fun together but I also go crazy when I'm trying to get them ready for the day and they are running around the house giggling.
For example:
Since they sang in church I thought a great Father's Day gift would be a video of the girls singing for Bryan. The first video is a pretty strong showing, especially on Julia's part. Audrey participated with a word here and there and then made a quick exit in the middle.
The second video is my attempt at getting Audrey to actually sing the song as I have heard her do before. As you will see, the silliness ensues. When my kids watch this video they actually get belly laughs they think they are so funny. What am I going to do with them?
Covey Seely
6 years ago




5 comments:
That is hilarious, I LOVE that they have so much fun together even if it is being silly, that is so cute!!! And seriously they are the reason I am so excited for Alli to have a sister to play with. Audrey's face is so adorable in the ice cream picture, and I am soo glad Bryan is finally a Senior resident so (hopefully) now he'll get a little more sleep when he is on-call meaning he can spend more time with you guys when he's off! We miss you guys so much!!!
Ah, I have missed you. Why is bedtime also silly time??? The last video is sure to make pretty much anyone smile I think...love Julia smooshing her way in and its all smiles from there.
What great sisters. Julia is a hoot and Audrey is a crack up.
Your girls are the cutest things on the planet. I LOL watching those videos - too cute!
They are so stinkin CUTE! Sometimes I feel like just getting my boys dressed in the morning is a major accomplishment because they are so wild. So we are so ready to see you guys again. You know you are welcome to come see us anytime, and with the Hagberg's moving here it gives you two good reasons to come. Actually I would love to come see you guys in Columbus and have been meaning to forever. I have just been waiting for a normal week with not a lot of craziness going on and haven't had one yet. Don't worry I WILL make it up there soon. Now that I have written you a letter I should just call you.
Post a Comment