We just got back from the most wonderful vacation and now I've got some catching up to do. Right before we left we had such a wonderful visit from Bryan's mom. The girls especially enjoyed having her here. They were pretty sticky. I thought it was pretty amusing that even while she showered they sat outside the door waiting for her. You think they're gone? They're never gone!
Lucky for us Bryan's brother lives just a couple of hours away so we got to hang out with them as well. These kids have so much fun together. There was a full on wrestling match going on at one point. We just love little Scotty.We took a visit to the zoo which was crazy crowded but still a great time.
And we got to celebrate grandma's birthday with peach dessert. I was really nervous when I bought the peaches because Patricia is a peach professional having an orchard in her backyard but luckily they met up to her standards. Phew! I think she was even more impressed with the "2" candle she got to blow out.
We went to a park and had a water fight. Bryan was dousing Julia while her squirter wouldn't reach as far. Unfair if you ask me.
Amanda made Julia a cute headband and Julia wore it girl's camp style.
Delicious picnic in the park. Such a cute picture.
And we can't forget this little cheeser.
Thanks again Patricia for the visit! The girls sleep with their new pillows every night and talk about you frequently. We can't wait for the next visit.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




6 comments:
Looks like a fun trip to the beach with your new header photo--darling!! Glad grandma got to come visit.
Visits from Grandma are always so much fun! Now when are you going to come and visit us?
Ok the headbands need some serious work, but I will fix some that are actually cute and that actually fit too! Good thing Julia's cute enough she can still pull it off. I was so sad staying here, it looks like so much fun!! Miss you guys!!!
your picture on top is to die for. I love it and am jealous of your trip! Hope to talk to you soon
Wow, little Audrey's hair is getting long. And in your title picture, it looks like Bryan is ready to get baptized...he is wearing a lot of white. We heard your trip was a blast. We were super jealous!!
Beautiful new picture at the top! Hot beach babes. And the peach dessert, oh the peach dessert!
Post a Comment