Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Autumn Time

We had such a great weekend.
We went to see our favorite people in Cincinnati for a little hair coloring/cutting picture taking extravaganza and squeezed in some pumpkin patch/shopping time too! Doesn't get any better than that. Seriously I just couldn't love the Gaileys and Hagbergs more.

We went to the greatest pumpkin patch after pictures (Click here for a sneak peek). It was such beautiful weather and such a fun little place. We all had a great time.
This picture makes me laugh because I believe Bryan is yawning but it kind of looks like he's screaming at some mischief maker in the distance and he is getting ready to throw it down. Maybe he's angry with the kids mocking him for playing in Aladdin's castle. Personally I thought his version of "A Whole New World" was rather moving.
Sisters.
A collage of the fun.
When Kara was leaving after the fun Audrey was super concerned and Kara said she could come and live with her to which Audrey happily obliged. Kara thought this was hilarious but she didn't have to deal with Audrey's sad face and crying after she left.

Thank you Kristi and Kara again for being so amazing. Bryan wants to thank your husbands but after the gourd picture in the collage I'm not sure I'm going to allow him to hang out with them any more. Of course I'm kidding. Bryan would be lost without those two.
And on to something completely different.

We just LOVE Ohio in the fall and try to take advantage of the beautiful weather and parks. So a couple of times last week we ventured out and went on a little hike. Julia is currently obsessed with "collecting." She literally has ten containers filled with seeds/nuts/acorns/pinecones on our deck and so you can imagine how much she collected this day. She even found shells in the river bed. Do you see her giant sack? She's giving the squirrels a run for their money.
So pretty.

6 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Bryan's face is hilarious, I can hear him yelling at the mischief maker in my head-even if it was just a yawn, and I LOVE the family pictures!!! Love Audrey's bright pink boots and Julia's sweater. The pictures all turned out amazing! Only problem is that seeing/hearing about Bryan's funniness (is that a word) and seeing the girls and you makes me miss you that much more :(!!!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

ok- I will fight you for not including us in the hike...I bet that makes you want to be my friend even more now, huh? Seriously-we need to get together and not talk by a dumpster

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

these pictures are gorgeous...I love your colors for your photos...I was glad to see Pinky Pie is still among the fav's!

Monica said...

I just left a comment on Kara's blog, but I LOVE your family pictures. You look soo pretty! I love love your hair. You have so motivated me to get a hair make over. :)haha. But, great job with picking out great colors and out fits.

John-David and Kathryn said...

Love Ohio falls. What cute pictures.

Kara said...

Oh no, my friend, I knew exactly how Audrey would respond, but I couldn't resist anyway.
I sent the blender and your pictures back with Heather if you haven't gotten them already!