I know. The massive amount of pictures is overkill but I couldn't narrow it down. I love them all. The lighting is just perfect and Kara just captures everything the way I want it. Thank you SO much Kara not only for the pictures but for everything.
She captured my sweet girls just perfect.
This is my favorite picture of the two of them. When I say that I mean EVER.
Some more family pictures. How am I going to decide what to put on the wall?
Julia truly laughing. I think this was when Landon was bouncing Bexley on Kara's head. You do whatever works.
My beautiful Audrey.
And....more family pics. 


Proof that Bryan and I still like each other.
And it wouldn't be a Palmer session without outtakes. Kara could blackmail me to the end of time with some of the pictures she has (that would be the chicken dance with the marraccas at Carli's wedding, to be seen by NO ONE). Thankfully (and to no one's surprise) these mostly involve Bryan (and Landon, probably because of Bryan's influence).
Bryan really should take up male modeling. And Landon is welcome to join our family anytime.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




14 comments:
Love all of these! Seriously. So so cute. And I loved and appreciated the outtakes. Bryan is a great model. December can't come soon enough. :)
Glad you and Bryan still like each other. That means maybe you will have more kids. And you look Fantastic with a capital F. And the word that comes to mind about all the pics...gorgeous. I love the one where Audrey is grabbing your leg.
All of those pictures are fabulous, I think you will need to do a giant collage in your house to display them all! I love the outtakes, thanks for sharing them they are hilarious. I LOVE Julia laughing, that is so cute, and your girls really are so beautiful-it makes me so excited to have another little girl! And you look amazing Annie-seriously I hope that sometime in my pictures I will look as good as you-but I am pretty sure that will continue to be in my dreams! And even though this is already super long I love the girls' boots!!!
I think you should just print one of each and frame them all for your wall. Then, when people come over, you can be like, "hey, do you want to see how gorgeous we are? look at our pictures..."
This post made me sad, why haven't you moved to cincinnati to be with your true friends?
you are right- how to narrow it down?? they are all adorable and your girls are to die for. I think I comment that same phrase quite a bit on your blog.
Great pictures. We are super excited to visit next week...also super excited to get some pictures.
seriously..you are all models. they are great pics..but don't you think that would be kind of weird if landon joined your family?! i guess if you like that kind of thing..:)
Awww...whatr a cute fam! That one of your girls toether is quite adorable!
Way cute pictures love them all! I want one of them or more! The girls are beautiful and she captured their personalities perfectly! You and Bryan look happy and still "Red Hot" in love! Great job Kara!
They are gorgeous!! Wish we could see your cute family in person too:).
I LOVE all of them Annie! Especially the one with Bryan and the garbage can. Awesome! Seriously though, these are beautiful pictures for a beautiful family!
Annie. Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. How lucky you are to have such a talented friend. Your girls have grown so much, they are gorgeous!
so so adorable. i really am impressed with how cute your family photos always are. i think we have had one official photo shoot since scott was born... you have inspired me to get on top of things!!
These are so cute! Especially the one of Bryan and the trash. I love the one's that prove you two still like each other; I was wondering. :) The girls are beautiful. Bryan is one lucky guy to live with such beautiful ladies!
Post a Comment