Monday, November 1, 2010

Witches and Ghosts, Skeletons Too...

Halloween has come and gone and we have two very full buckets of candy and two girls that had so so much fun. The biggest addition to that fun was that Nana and Papa came to visit! We have been having the best time.

We carved pumpkins. Julia requested a kitty pumpkin.
Bryan ate the guts.
Julia drew the kitty face on the pumpkin in preparation to carving.
Unfortunately, she used a washable marker so it ended up ALL over her face.
And on to the main event...Trick or Treating.

I loaded these backwards so we'll start with the eating of candy...
The showing of the loot...

The collection of the first piece of candy...

And finally... the pre-trick or treat picture.
I must say I haven't ever seen a cuter ladybug and butterfly in all my life.

Now I just have to make sure that they don't see me sneak their candy.

8 comments:

Jody said...

Sweet bugs! They look sooo adorable!

Brookel said...

eden wanted a kitty cat this year too, your girls are so cute your family pictures turned out so great as well, like usual.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Very cute and love their hair too!! Looks like you guys kept bundled up with mittens:).

Britni said...

Love to coordinating outfits...dang cute!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

They look ADORABLE! Have so much fun with your parents. I need to get rid of this candy somehow because I have no self control!

kiki comin said...

They are SO cute! I so get the sneaking the candy thing..we were a bit smarter this year..the kids brought their candy home on Saturday, and we handed it all out on Sunday!:)

Ryan & Amanda said...

I love their costumes, super adorable! And I love the kitty pumpkin!!

Monica said...

So so cute. And yeah.. just ate two pieces out of Aiden's Halloween pumpkin before I sat down to blog surf. I really need to get it out of my house.