These wonderful people came for a visit. (My dad was too enthralled in the "Headless Horseman" on Youtube to look up at the picture.)I know I've covered Halloween but this picture makes me smile. Julia was too scared to do the trick or treating thing herself and so she needed Papa to help her be brave.
We went on lots of walks through the trees and enjoyed the last lingerings of fall.
I had to play the piano for the Dental Admission events and so they came (a little late) to hear me play a bit.We walked around the beautiful campus.
We went to the Zoo for the Halloween fun.
Somehow I got talked into a ride pass with Julia. I may look like I'm soaring like a bird but let me tell you, my stomach is not cut out for it any more. I do like this picture though. Julia loved every minute of this.
Julia was insanely brave and went on every ride there. Our sworn nemesis is the swaying boat. The attendant told us at the beginning that we had to raise our arms and scream so the ride could last longer. My poor stomach and Julia's terror silently pleaded to those behind me to shut their holes. I wanted to die. I used to go on these rides over and over as a kid. I'm getting old I tell you.
Julia loved the frog and dumbo ride though. And I didn't have to go on those with her Hooray! We did go on the little roller coaster though. Julia said that the first hill was a little bit too scary.
We also got to have these wonderful people come to visit. (Why do I not have a picture of you Camille? Because I never took my camera anywhere? Look here for more.)We took another trip to the zoo but this time to see the animals. They put on quite a show.
And best of all we got to spend some quality time with this little guy. Could he be any cuter. We even headed to Cincinnati to see Kara for some pictures. Check out the result here. They are such a beautiful family.Grady and his two new mothers. I wonder if he's curious why these new mother's shove toys in his face, rock his car seat really fast, kiss his face constantly and do not stay quiet during his peaceful sleep. Hopefully you enjoyed it Grady because we sure did love having you here!
Thank you Adam and Camille for visiting! We love you and miss you. Thank Mom and Dad for everything. The girls have not recovered from your absence.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




6 comments:
K I totally understand the whole rides issue- I LOVE them, but lately they totally make me feel sick! SO lame! The visits look so fun, so glad you had some great visitors!
Wow the pictures of the girls with Grady are soooo adorable. They all kind of look alike. Imagine that!! All three cute as ever...
We loved our visit and miss you guys tons. Adam still talks about Odd Job and Jo Jo...we loved every minute of it.
so fun, annie. fall is SUCH a good time in OHIO. miss it to pieces.
You look so pretty and professional on that piano! Wish I could hear you play. And Audrey's hair! It looks so long and blonder! Also glad to see you went on the swings. I don't know if I could do that without getting sick. Great pictures. Looks like you all had a fun time.
Glad you had fun with the fam, loved Julia's costume, it turned out so cute!!!
Post a Comment