So we went on a wonderful trip to see family about a week and a half ago and of course the one critical item that was forgotten and left behind was my camera. So I have been unable to blog about anything because let's be honest, who wants to just read a bunch of words? Well luckily at the end of the trip we got to spend a night with some very great friends and they took pictures so I stole them and can finally update this poor neglected blog.
While visiting back west we found ourselves in four different states, slept in at least six different places and saw lots of different people. Let's just say it took a full week for me to recover! Thankfully at the end of all this we were able to squeeze in a visit with these wonderful friends. These kids were so tight and just picked up where they left off. Being in Jessica's home was just as natural as anything. She has this Vegas home decorated so cute. While we were visiting, Natalie and Jansen did a rousing lip synch performance of "As She's Walking Away" by the Zac Brown Band. Now little Audrey is OBSESSED. I have literally been forced to listen to that song 50 times since this trip. I am not a country music fan so I had to ask Bryan who they even were. It's a little piece of Jansen and Natalie here with us in Ohio.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




16 comments:
YAY! How fun you're having another sweet girl. They are going to love having sisters! We are both having babies in Nov - YAY! Congrats to you guys!
It is always so great to see good friends, it sounds like so much fun! I am so excited to meet your next little lady, I am completely sure she will be as adorable as her older sisters!
Congrats! I'm glad you announced it, cause I thought from Kiki's blog that the good friend having her 3rd girl was you, but ya never know.
Hope everything goes smoothly and you're in the good stage right now.
Love that you are going to have a trio of girls! My boys will just have to be their boyfriends :) Congrats!
Such fun news...very sneaky, did you catch that?! Congrats! Hope you are feeling great these days. I bet your girls are thrilled! We need to catch up soon.
How fun Annie! I'm so excited for you! Our little October baby can be buddies with your cute November girlie! I'm so excited for you!
We are obviously happy for your guys. We wish there were more pictures of your trip...maybe next time.
I was starting to wonder what happened to you because you are such a great blogger. Glad you are back in the game. I am so excited for you guys to have another beautiful girl!
I've been wondering when this announcement was coming! Congrats. SO excited for you guys.
When I read your title that's what popped into me head, congratulations! You're so lucky to be adding another precious and gorgeous little girl to your family. I think your girls are the cutest so I can't wait to see her!
I have been waiting for you to go public with that information! Congrats! So excited for you!!! Having sets of 3 is fun!! Hope you are feeling well!
Lacey
Congrats!! I KNEW it! I can't believe Bryan (or Julia) didn't say a word with all the talk of November baby girls!:)
I will need some serious hair pointers. You always have your girls dolled to the nines.
Congratulations again; your little ones are lucky to have you!
Yeah! Congrats Palmers! It's like the Palmer/Phillips version of the Hendrix family - 3 girls. You guys do so well with girls, I'm sure number three will be darling. We're so excited for you guys and your turkey baby. (That's what we called Leah last year.)
Congratulations Annie!!! Thrid time is a charm right?! (well that is what they say anyway!) Hope you are feeling happy and well!!! Yay for baby girls!!!
Congratulations!! We're excited for you.
So I'm totally behind in reading blogs...Congrats on another little girl!!! Super excited for you. Love all of the latest posts. Your girls are absolutley adorable. Their photo shoot is to die for!! Hope all is going well. OH, I have to ask, when you visited Bryan's family in UT..where was the splashpad? Spanish fork?? It looked like it but i know there are a million in UT!
Post a Comment