Friday, July 1, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Our little Julia graduated from preschool at the beginning of June. We have LOVED this preschool and she had such a wonderful experience. I can't even begin to express how much she has grown up and learned this past year. Her love of learning has increased a great deal and we owe a lot of that to her teachers and her experiences at school. I have to admit when the music was playing, and she came out looking a little shy and excited, I got a little teary eyed! She is growing up so fast. We sure do love her and are so proud of what a wonderful, thoughtful and obedient girl she is becoming. Congratulations sweet Julia!

I love this picture. She looks so cute sitting amongst all of her friends. This had to be the cutest and shortest graduation I have ever been to. Which means it was GREAT.


Of course we snapped some post graduation pictures. We saw these little dresses in Florida on our vacation and couldn't resist.


We owe Bryan's co-resident Tammy a huge thnanks. He was on call that night and she took his shift for a couple of hours so he could come. It meant so much to Julia. Bryan is such a good dad to his girls and he would have been so sad to miss this.





And so it begins. On to kindergarten and school for probably the next, oh 17 years or so. I don't think I'm ready!


2 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Congratulations sweet little Julia!! She really is getting so big and grown up so fast, craziness! I LOVE those dresses so so much.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

She is getting so big!!!