So I still have to post about the 4th of July and all of the happenings around here but until then I had to post the latest pictures that our wonderful friend Kara took. I believe this is our sixth photo shoot together and she never ceases to amaze me. Even luckier for us is they are such great friends that we get to not only take pictures but play while they are visiting as well. We love you Kara and thanks again for capturing my girls so perfectly!
The balloons make it so cute.

Poor Kara got eaten alive by mosquitoes while taking these and it was pretty hot. The price we pay for perfect pictures.












11 comments:
Oh my heck, Annie (and Kara). These are STUNNING!!!!!!! I love them. I can't believe how grown up your girls look here. And I also love your cute new background and how it goes with the dress! So cute. You definitely need to enlarge these to hang on your wall. :)
Odd job and Jo Jo looked absolutely amazing!! They are gorgeous...you had better hope for the same luck on the third one...hahahaha.
I LOVE the pictures, so beautiful!! The balloons do make them so fun! Kara does an amazing job and you have such adorable girls!
Oh my goodness those are so cute! Your girls are absolutely adorable.
Oh goodness. Those two knockouts. Like their momma. Kara, you rock. Just gorgeous!
The real question is...why can't I be friends with such talented people???
ADORABLE. And the light in that one is angelic
The third little girl? What did I miss?!! How far along are you? Congratulations!!!!! That is wonderful news!!! Hope you're feeling great!
It's cake to take great pictures when you're taking them of models! (and when their mom knows how to dress them and do their hair)
When I move, you will follow just a few months later and we'll see each other every weekend when you come visit...
Those pictures are gorgeous!!! I LOVE all of them! Your girls are so beautiful. Can't wait to meet the next beautiful Palmer girl, hope you are doing well and surviving this heat!
These are SOOSOSOSOSOSOSO cute!!! Pretty much holding on to the thought of these type of pictures is getting me through my fear of two girls!!!
Yes, beautiful!! Miss those girls...
Post a Comment