The day finally arrived. Audrey finally started dance class. She was so giddy with excitement the entire day and hasn't stopped talking about it since. She was very focused and she wasn't going to have Julia telling her what to do, no sir. She's three now and three is BIG.

We have had an indian summer around here and the weather has been SO warm. We took advantage and headed to yet another park. Of course I had to take more pictures than necessary.

The leaves are so amazing right now. I am going to miss this so much next year.

The girls sat and played in these leaves for a very long time.

We found a giant mushroom that looked like a ball. So what did we do with it?
The girls sat and played in these leaves for a very long time.

We found a giant mushroom that looked like a ball. So what did we do with it?
Smash it of course. We had to see what the inside looked like. Actually Bryan smashed it. I probably was telling him he shouldn't and to just put the dang thing down.

Such a perfect family day. I am going to be so sad when the weather turns cold and all the leaves are gone.





4 comments:
I love the dance pictures. SO precious. I can't wait until one of my kids can pull on a tutu...oh wait, Brody already does. But seriously-I am so excited for that phase of Macie.
I also have 2 dangerous words for your park pictures...GO BLUE
I believe there was a boy in your dancing crew...poor kid...he is like the lone male in the clogging group.
Oh man I love Audrey's little dance outfit!! And you are looking great Annie, good luck with the last few weeks! Hopefully you will be able to do enough fun things before it gets cold and then you can enjoy some "feet up" time when the baby is here if that is possible? I love your outfit!
This business about you having a baby soon is just insanity. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. You look DARLING Annie, seriously.
Post a Comment