Monday, November 21, 2011

One and a Half Weeks



Here we are at 1 1/2 weeks of age. This little Lily is the sweetest thing you have ever met. Maybe because it's been over three years since I've had a newborn but let me tell you, I am soaking it up. I am taking the time to enjoy every minute because it just goes by too fast. Pretty soon she'll be running around with her sisters and I need to just snuggle her while I can. My mom left yesterday and we were so lucky to have her come and stay. She spoiled us rotten and definitely wins mom of the year award. Otherwise I am doing pretty good on my own. It is an adjustment for sure but I am so glad to have the precious girl here. Totally worth the lack of sleep. Now here are some pictures that some have requested...























I really could hold her all day long. Unfortunately I do have a six and three year old to tend to as well. I can tell this little one is going to have to be pretty easy going.
We sure do love this Lily. Thanks to friends and family that have called, sent presents, flowers, food and so forth. We are so blessed to have you all. We love this little baby so much and are thankful she is here safe, sound and healthy. I couldn't feel more blessed.


12 comments:

Emily said...

she is beautiful!! congrats. you look amazing also. so much hair! my wyatt is still a bald baby and he's almost 20 months old. haha. keep healing and loving and snuggling

Emily S.

Phillips Family said...

LoFlo looks very cute. It is not hard to see the trouble those three will get into.

Britni said...

I love all that hair! What a little sweetie :) Hope you are feeling well!

Ryan & Amanda said...

She is beautiful Annie! And the picture of your 3 girls makes Julia and Audrey look so grown up!! She has so much hair and such pretty eyes!! Oh I want to hold her so please give her an extra squeeze for me!!

Ryan & Amanda said...

So Alli loves the picture of Julia and Audrey holding Lily too, she kept saying what a cute picture that is and what a cute baby LIly is! And in the second to last pic she reminds me of Bryan? She is so precious!!!

R said...

So cute!
All your girls are darling. Look at all that hair Lily has!?!
I wish I was there to bring you a dinner. Just say yes.

Good luck you guys! It does go by fast. Can't believe Gabe is almost 4 months.

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

So cute!!! I can't get over how cute she is!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I need to meet her. I'm dying!!! She is every bit as beautiful as her sisters.

Brian Adair Fam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy for you guys! She is absolutely beautiful. I still can't get over how much hair your girls have. It really isn't fair! :0) I hope the adjustment to 3 is going well.

Unknown said...

Oh boy, any picture with the 3 of your girls together just gets me. They are all so precious and I love Lily even though I haven't even smelled her yet.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Your girls and their hair!! She is beautiful and LOVE the photo of your older girls giving her a kiss--priceless!

JA said...

Lily is so so so adorable!!!! By far the cutest newborn I have seen that I remember. Enjoy!!!!!