Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day

Thankfully for Memorial day we were given a swimming suit that fit this little chubs a bit better.  I know you all remember the previous suit I tried to squeeze her in.
 She seems satisfied with it.  She is the squishiest baby ever.
 We got to spend the day with some of our very best friends and had such a great weekend.  The Gaileys and Teeples came over to our pool and we stayed for over four hours!  We enjoyed pizza (thin crust Little Caeser's will change your life), drinks and Kristi's famous chocolate chip cookies.  Nothing better than sitting by the pool on a hot day, stuffing your face and enjoying great conversation.  I loved every minute.  I just feel so blessed to have had so many wonderful friends during our time here in Ohio.
 The men hung out as well.  You can see who had all the kids (the wives) and who was "watching" the kids.  Though I will say the poor girls in the front of the picture were caught in the cross fire of a serious squirt gun war and were none too pleased about it.  I suppose I can't blame them.  There are few things worse than a cold squirt on a bare back.  But then again what do you expect when you're in a pool full of kids?
 Then the real fun began.  The kids were tossed in the air.  It was impressive how high they went.  Bryan said kids were lining up to be tossed.  It was a little awkward when Dave asked for a turn.  Sorry Dave.  You're a little bit too old for that.
 Zach's pose is my personal favorite.
 Isaac's is pretty awesome too.  I think Bryan (and I would imagine Dave's too) shoulder's were sore for three days after this.
 Alissa even got in on the action.
Lily snoozed for a good portion of the pool time.  She got in the water a little bit but didn't enjoy the cold water.  I love a sweaty headed sleepy babe.
 Such good buddies.  I hate that you are moving to Oklahoma so soon!
Connor's face in this picture is classic.  I just love these boys.
 Thanks friends for a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Lily, let me squish you soon. Personally, I like the bikini butt I can see at the far end of the pool.

Phillips Family said...

Wow, love the chunks!!