For the big four year old we had her very first friend birthday party. She had a "beach" day in preschool and was so thrilled with it that she wanted a "beach" themed birthday party. Thankfully the weather was hot hot hot so I was able to pull it off. We bought a five dollar slip and slide, water balloons and the party was a hit.
She's a pretty cute four year old if you ask me. I made some cupcakes that were inspired by that time sucking website pinterest. The birthday crew. We have such great friends. It's going to be sad to leave them all in a month or so. My girls have had to say goodbye to so many friends. It's surreal that we are the ones now saying goodbye.
A slip and slide action shot. It was hilarious watching the kids try to master the slide. Some laid on their bellies and slithered across like little snakes, some just ran through, some would run halfway and then shimmy on their bottoms and some on their knees. I was laughing about 90% of the time. The other 10% I was squirting them with water. What? Can't the adults have fun?
They had to fish for swedish fish "hidden" amongst the goldfish without using their hands. As you can see by this picture "not using your hands" was a tricky concept. Those swedish fish are just too delicious!
The birthday girl blowing out her candles. She has been talking, hoping, dreaming for this party for a long time. She has invited/uninvited her little carpool buddy a million times up to this point. I can't tell you how many times I heard, "Riley you aren't invited to my birthday party!" Followed by a, "Please! Audrey please invite me to your party!" Thankfully Audrey and Riley's friendship can withstand all birthday uninvites because he was at the top of the invite list. Kids are so funny at this age.
She makes our lives so fun. So glad we could have this celebration for you Odd Job! You are such a beautiful little girl.
And the best part? PRESENTS!




4 comments:
Happy Birthday to our ODD JOB!!
Looks like a fun party! Happy Birthday Audrey girl!
Happy Birthday, Audrey!
That looks like such a fun party, nice work Annie! Happy Birthday Audrey!!!
Post a Comment