We recently made a house hunting trip to Idaho. That's right. We'll be living in Idaho in just one short month. In some ways our med school/residency has flown by and in some ways it seems like we have waited for this forever. Either way we are excited for this opportunity and are thankful that it is working out so well.
We had to stop at Big Judds to get giant hamburgers. We knew we made the right choice when they brought out a giant bottle of fry sauce for the hand cut fries. Right choice indeed.
We had just gotten off a eight hour plane trip and were more than tired. We also sat on the VERY back row of the plane. Believe it or not that is not the best seat in the house. The poor girls were so patient while we spent an enormous amount of time house hunting. We did get to go swimming a couple of times. I'll tell you what. Squeezing this squishy body into a swimming suit was no easy task. Have you ever seen such an adorable baby booty?
Audrey turned FOUR while we were there! I felt kind of bad for her because we were on this crazy trip but we did our best to make it special and she was so excited about it.
We brought her breakfast in bed and she enjoyed the complimentary breakfast waffles very much.
We then spent the afternoon swimming. She loves it so much. I don't think she would have wanted to spend her birthday any other way. We even made it extra special by eating her favorite, Little Caesers.
Living the big four year old life.
I got her a party hat and balloons. She was thrilled with all of it. I love that they are so easy to please.
She had begged and begged to have this barbie purse that came with a pretend phone. Of all the toys in the toy department this was the one that called to her.
We are extra lucky because not only are we moving the the beautiful state of Idaho but some of our very best friends already live there! We are going to live about ten minutes away from them. Kara was so sweet and made Audrey 4 year old birthday brownies. We got to see their cute house and little Bexley all grown up. We are excited to see more and more of these people.
Our little Lily is getting to be more mobile and funny by the moment. The other day I laid her on the ground and went to the other room to do something. (Okay, okay I had to go to the bathroom. Don't you judge me!) She got quiet for a while and I assumed she was playing with her toys. When I returned I discovered that she had eaten Julia's school work. I mean I was pulling pieces out of her mouth. I don't even know how she scurried her giant chubby body over to the paper in the first place! And she was oh so angry when I took the piece of paper away.
So when Julia's teacher asks where her homework is she can genuinely say, "my little sister ate it." Oh Lily...
She really does look so innocent.
Oh my goodness how I love that face. Love it to pieces.




5 comments:
Oh my Lily's face is really too much, so adorable!!! I am so excited for you guys to move to Idaho and I am so glad the trip went well with a successful house purchase! Congratulations!!!
You need to call me back! I am obsessed with Lily in a swimsuit.
So cute! And so excited for you guys to be "done." We are here another year.
Seriously, that would be tough. Good thing she has older sisters with bigger sizes to grow into. :)
Congrats to you guys! And love the new family picture on your blog!
Keep bloggin!
We are not surprised that she was eating something...LoFlo is HUGE...but adorable. We are excited for you to be in Idaho. Adam used to go to Big Judd's when he was at Ricks all the time. He also says you are not allowed to become Boise State Fans.
That Lily is adorable with her chubby little legs. I'm glad your house hunting went well. I must admit I'm a little bitter that you and the Hagberg's will be so close, not fair. We love you guys and will miss you!
Post a Comment