Sunday, August 5, 2012

The 4th

I am going to get all caught up here sooner or later. 
We celebrated the Fourth in Columbus and flew to SLC the next day.  So this was officially our last day in Columbus.  Luckily it was a very fun day and we were able to enjoy it.  We had packed up everything and only had a few loose ends to throw together so we could enjoy a relatively stress free holiday.
The girls looked so dang cute in their dresses.
 This baby loves to curl her tongue  She is doing it all the time.
 Heather gave us the Ohio glasses.  The girls loved them.
 All of the kids ready to get some candy at the parade.  I was impessed with the supply this year.  We got lots of otter pops, a beach ball, cans of soda and lots of candy.  Not too bad.  They even sprayed us with water at the end.
 The girls.  It was the hottest Fourth of July I have ever experienced.  We were melting.
 The family.
 Julia with cute Alysa and Sadie. 
 Candice brought red white and blue fingernail polish and made Audrey one very very happy little girl.
 Watching the parade. 
 The Teeples were geniuses bringing the umbrella.  The rest of us roasted in the sun.  SO hot.
 I just kept making them pose for pictures. 
 It was definitely a day for swimming.  The water was like a bathtub because it was so hot outside. 

 That night we ate snacks, lit sparklers and watched the fireworks.  It was 100 degrees at 9:00PM.  I don't think we stopped sweating.  But it was such a fun night and I loved sitting there with such great friends.  A tear or two may have been shed as I had to say goodbye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When you titled this THE 4TH I was sure you meant you were pregnant. Their 4th of July outfits were the best I've seen.

Phillips Family said...

We want to see pics of your new place. Hope you are adjusting well.