We had a little white elephant party at our house. It was a hilarious night. We planned it right after we received an invitation for a HUGE white elephant party a family in our ward throws, so some of these party goers had to do two white elephant parties. Oh, well. You really can't have too many of these if you ask me.
Bryan whipped out the classic panda sweater. No bah humbug here. Bryan is filled with Christmas spirit.
The gifts were so funny. My face was hurting by the end of the night. And we had too much good food. I had to roll my big self to bed that night.You all know you need disposable underwear right? Never know when that is going to come in handy that's for sure.
And just when you thought the mumu was comfy for only one...
Well it's pretty darn comfy for two as well!
Bryan was thrilled with his crafting with cat hair book. We can't wait to get started with some great little cat hair finger puppets. Is this book for real? You better believe it.
We have been so lucky to have such fun friends already here in Idaho. The whole night was hilarious. We learned more about each other than I think any of us bargained for.
Audrey had a dance recital. She was so excited to wear the outfit and wear real makeup.
While the other kids went rogue and were dancing to the beat of their own wild drums, Audrey stayed on track and followed the teacher. I was really proud of her. Dance is something she really enjoys.
She insisted that Bryan take her to the practice.
The most beautiful ballerina.




3 comments:
Oh, how I wish I would have seen this post two weeks ago. I know two people for whom the disposable underwear and crafting with cat hair would be perfect. Do you think Amazon delivers overnight? :) There's always next year. Glad you guys are having fun and making good friends in ID. Give Kara H. a hug for me when you see her next!
Okay for real that sweater Bryan is wearing is totally fabulous! And the presents sound awesome, it sounds like a ton of fun! And Audrey looks like the sweetest little ballerina!
we did a gift exchange at a ward council dinner and I took it as an opportunity to do more of a fun white elephant gift, and it was so hilarious! i think it's about time to start our own W.E.G.E. party every year it's too fun to not do at least once a year :)
Post a Comment