Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Should Do This More Often...

I should get the pictures off my phone more often.  They have added up!  Here's some snippets of what's been going on for the past couple of months via my phone.

Lily was obsessed with this walker for quite a while.  Now she is running.  In fact it is crazy to think that she relied so much on this walker not all that long ago.
 The girls made turkeys for Thanksgiving and were pretty stoked about the finished product.
 We filled the turkeys with these nuts.  Oh my goodness.  You have these sitting in front of you and you will not be able to stop.  Delicious.
 When my parents were here it was really nice weather and we went and walked out by the lake that is by my house.  The view was amazing.  She was on the phone but I took a picture anyways.  I like pictures better when someone is actually in them.
 She looks like this most mornings.  Ragamuffin.
 This is what my girls looked like when my mom and dad left at Thanksgiving.  Super sad.  Audrey cried for a good hour after they were gone.  Why!?  Oh the humanity!
 Seriously!  I can't believe the crawling was just a couple of months ago.
 We had a ward Christmas party and all the kids gathered while the Bishop and his wife read a story.
 Then they met Santa.  They look so serious.
 It was a pajama Christmas breakfast.
 Now there's the smiles.
 We also went to a Christmas parade with some friends.
 All of the floats were lit up so pretty.  The weather was pretty warm too so we weren't miserable standing out in the cold.
 The smile Julia is making in this picture cracks me up every time.
 Bryan then got in trouble for disturbing the peace.
 Love this picture.  These girls sure are attached to their daddy and I wouldn't have it any other way.
 We've reached pigtail territory.  They are the sweetest pigtails in all the world.
 We had to switch license plates.  It was met with mixed feelings.  At least we got a cleaner license plate.
 My visiting teaching companion and I made these beautiful plaques for the sisters we visit.  They turned out beautiful!  I was very thrilled that my companion made me look crafty, when I am so not.
 I took this picture the day of the Sandy Hook shooting.  I cried all day long and was just so anxious to have Julia come home.  Such a senseless tragedy.  One of those moments you never forget and one of those moments that makes you appreciate all you have even more.
 One of the ladies arranged for Santa to come and visit our house.  Julia was certain he was the real deal because he knew they had just cleaned under their beds and he had real bells.  When Bryan told him to drive home safely, Julia immediately corrected him, FLY home safely.  It was a perfect day for it.  I remember this being a particularly tough day for us and having Santa come really brightened things up and helped me remember the important things in life.
 We got a little snow and were excited about it.  After a freezing cold inversion and weeks of bitter cold we are already sick of it.
 The girls were sick for much of December.  This was a day Audrey and Lily got it bad.  I do love snuggles though.
 This was Christmas day.  The girls were bouncing off the walls.  I had to take a picture to remember their excitement.  It was contagious.
 Lily wants to be outside all of the time.  The girls went out to play and I made Lily stay inside.  Unfair.
 Julia was so excited Lily would keep this hat on.
 Since it's cold outside we have had to find some other forms of entertainment.  We had a great big round of hide and seek one night.  Can you tell Julia is pretty satisfied with her find?  It wasn't too hard.  Lily kept giving the hiding location away.
 We went to a family fun center one night and had pizza, played games and went on rides.  The girls loved it and it was a good thing to do when we can't be outside.  They won all sorts of prizes and shared all kinds of germs.
 We had yummy clam chowder for New Years Day carrying on Bryan's mom's tradition.  It was so delicious.  Girls wouldn't touch it.  More for mom and dad.
 I found these beauties on clearance at Target and only spent 12 dollars on all of it.  Sweet!  Was well worth a photo.
 When we build snowmen we take the lazy route and go for the snow mound.  Shove a carrot in and some eyes and no one can tell the difference.
 I finally got to meet this little cutie.  We went to Disneyland for a family reunion of sorts in January.  It was so much fun.  I could just squeeze, kiss and love on this baby all day.  He is the most mellow little dude.  Carli hit the baby jackpot.  SO cute and the spitting image of his dad.
 Waiting in line for Space Mountain.  Julia was the ride queen.  I will give you much more on this later.
 Oh this pictures makes me happy.  Not only was it warm but so fun.  Something about that Disneyland.  I defy anyone to enter that place and not have a big grin on your face.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And no one does pigtails better than you! They look so cute on her. Loved all the pictures.

Ryan & Amanda said...

Such a great update! Miss you guys soo much! Your girls are soo sweet :).

Jacqueline said...

Hi Annie! Cute, Cute Blog!!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

So cute! We miss you guys!