Audrey and I had to have a picture together since May is the month we were both born. I love sharing this month with this beautiful little girl.
We headed to town one Saturday and rented a couple of paddle boats. Lily and Julia rode with me and Audrey rode with her dad. It was such a great way to spend a Saturday.Of course if Bryan is involved a race will happen at one point or another. We both had burning legs by the time our time was up. Believe it or not those little girls don't pedal too much.
Over Memorial Day weekend we headed to a lake with our great friends the Blaisdells. The water was beyond frigid so there wasn't too much swimming going on but we had such a great time. It was beautiful there and these kids always find a way to have fun.
Lily has really warmed up to water this year.
I think this cheap tube lasted about ten minutes before it had a great big hole.
The girls finished up school. Audrey had an end of the year celebration and this a picture of her entire class. Mid year Audrey's teacher had to leave for a new job and so she was replaced by Mrs. Malvini. Audrey has absolutely loved her. I was worried when the switch was made mid year but I think it ended up being for the best for Audrey. She really improved and it seemed to be a good fit. I'm so glad she ended up having a good year.
These are some of her very good friends.
She had to celebrate the last day with her BFF Olivia.
We have been spending a great deal of time outside. June was filled with really pleasant weather that lead to lots of bikes and parks.
I love love love when Lily plays in the sprinklers or is outside for awhile and gets these little ringlets in her hair. Her hair has turned white this summer it is so blonde. I think the little curls are just the cutest.
We've done lots with our great friends here and had to snap a picture of all of the kids. They have so much fun together. I don't know what I would do without these wonderful people.
Bryan was playing some sort of game and hurt himself. I guess his elbow make this divit in the grass. The fact Bryan got hurt while participating in some sort of game that involves some competing comes as a surprise to no one. Thankfully he made a quick recovery.











0 comments:
Post a Comment