Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Visitors

Ryan had a golf tournament to attend so lucky for us Amanda and her girls came with him so we could have a visit!  Bryan went and played golf with Ryan and so Amanda and I headed to the lake to let the kids play.  They had so much fun and we ended up staying for a really long time!
 After we played we headed to our favorite little Mexican restaurant.  We let the kids ride some rides after we ate.
 The next day we headed to the Botanical Gardens which were so beautiful.

 They have lots of places for the kids to explore and walk around.
 I thought this little table with stumps for seats was so cute!  I want one in my backyard!
 The boys found this GIANT snake on the walk and of course decided they needed to pick it up!  I couldn't believe how brave Audrey was to hold it.  eeeek!
 The exhausting walk up the hill warranted a picture.  Julia was scared a snake was going to attack her at any given moment.
 Lily was allowed out of the stroller at one point.
 Beautiful flowers.  I have more pictures but I left my camera at my mom's house.  I guess I'll just have to backtrack later.  Thanks Amanda and Ryan for the great visit!

0 comments: