Saturday, July 12, 2014

Visit to Wyoming

Last year my girls attended the Princess Camp in Wyoming and loved it so much I knew we had to do it again this year.  I was able to sign up all three.  Lily was beyond excited knowing she was big enough to participate.  To make it even more thrilling, the princess this year was Ariel which is Lily's very very favorite.  One of my very favorite moments to date as a parent was dropping her off that first day and putting her in her outfit.  She was so happy.  I mean "this is the best day of my life" happy.  I have lots of pictures of princess camp on my camera which I left at my moms house on this very trip that I will have to update later.  Until then,  Lily is the only one I got pictures of.  It was a fun week for them.  I had to get each of them to camp each day at three different times which was kind of a pain, but luckily my parents were very helpful in getting them where they needed to be and they all loved it so much that it was very much worth it.
 We headed to the "pit" to do some hot dogs and marshmallows and were lucky enough to capture a mama Moose and her two tiny little babies.  It was an incredible sight.  Not only to see a mom with one baby but with two!  We were all pretty excited.  I wish I would have been able to get a better picture.
 The light was so beautiful that night I had to grab a few pictures of all of the girls.  My parents really do live in such a beautiful place.
 Such fun cousins.  They had a great time doing princess camp together.
 Audrey was a little off.
 Julia and Brooke get along so well.  My girls are so excited when their cousins come over.  it is hours of fun.
These cute girls came up with this pose all by themselves.  
 Bryan stayed in Idaho for the first part of the week and went and picked up Audrey's dance pictures.  I thought they turned out so cute.
 At princess camp they took pictures of each of the girls.  They all were adorable but Lily's was beyond adorable.  I mean look at that smile!  It pretty much sums up her enthusiasm about the entire experience.
 Carli came later in the week.  She is very talented and spent time painting the girls' faces.  Lily chose to be a pig, which we all thought was an interesting choice  Audrey wanted lambs on her face.
 Julia went with a Frozen theme.  To top it off Carli gave them coordinating nails.  Audrey always tells me that Carli is so fancy.
 We also hiked up the mountain above my parents house.  The view is so incredible up there.
 A trip to Lagoon with my extended family was also made this trip.  My girls love going and have gotten so brave with the rides!
We started slow and did the cars.  Lily was a super fan.  She was not too brave.
 Max and Audrey rode together.
 Lily still talks about the boats.
 Audrey was really nervous to go on this ride  She kept staring at it with a look of concern  When I tried to grab a picture of her distress she just turned around and smiled.  She really loved this ride.
 This ride made Lily so nervous but she went on it more than once which I thought was definite improvement!
 This was hands down Lily's very favorite.  The car would go fast around the corner and she would laugh and bury her head in the lap of whoever she was riding with.  The jeep moved pretty fast but I tried to get the best picture I could.  It was so funny watching her on it.
 Audrey got REALLY brave and decided to go on the white roller coaster.  I was so nervous for her when it started going.  I sat by her and even put my arm around her but this is how she felt about it when it was all done...
 Thankfully she made a very quick recovery as I took her on the Terror Ride.  She was so proud of herself for braving the big white coaster but decided she is going to wait another year to try it again.  Uncle Chuck was so proud that he bought her a dip n' dots at the end of the night.
 We went on the train.  I have so few pictures of Julia but she took off with her older cousins and rode ride after ride after ride.
 This is my cousin Becky.  We were inseparable as young girls and went to Lagoon together every single summer.  The anticipation of Lagoon was something I can hardly even describe.  We would make a list of what rides we would ride first, we wouldn't be able to sleep the night before and would go on ride after ride for hours.  I seriously remember going on Colossus at least 13 times in one trip.  We decided to recreate our childhood and go on the ride together.  It was hilarious.  I mean I laughed so hard my face hurt.  So many good memories.  I just love this Becky.
 Becky also talked me into going on Wicked.  I was scared.  Julia had already gone on it three times before this but I was a bit worried.  I'm not going to lie, it was a stomach dropper, but it was really fun to go with Julia.  She was so happy.  Chuck also bought her a dip n' dots.  She told me she would NEVER go on this ride and proved herself wrong!
 Audrey and Jenna on the swings.
 Lily also loved the "horsie" ride.  It was such a fun trip.  I love making memories like this and am so thankful for a fun family to share them with!

0 comments: