Friday, May 8, 2015

Valentines and Other February Happenings

I did the traditional "heart in the hair" for Valentines day.  I always think it looks so cute.  Audrey was sure every single person at school was going to think she was the cutest girl alive with her hair.  That's makes my effort all worth it.
 I made giant sugar cookies for an Activity Day's Valentines party and we had some leftovers.  The girls loved decorating the cookies.  On the actual Valentines Day my parents came down and we had steak and crab legs.  It was such a delicious dinner.  My only regret is I didn't take any pictures of our party.
 A close up of the cute cookies and hot cocoa.  What a perfect combination.

 For President's Day Bryan was home for the morning so we went and got breakfast.  The girls loved the hot chocolate with extra whipped cream on top.  It was a special treat for sure.
 I absolutely love going out to breakfast every once in a while.
 Lily wasn't feeling well.  It made me laugh to see her try to snuggle me with my giant belly.  There's just not a lot of room there any more.
 We had a hard time selling our home in Idaho.  For whatever reason I have the worst luck at selling homes.  We were literally number two on probably 10 different people's lists.  After many prayers, stress, dropping the price and every other thing we could think to do we ended up getting three offers in one day, of course.  I was so glad we could end up selling it to some of our very good friends that I knew would love the house as much as we did.  Having this finally behind us has been like an enormous weight lifted off our shoulders.  As if moving wasn't stressful enough with a new job, new friends, new school for the kids we always had that house in the back of our minds.  I am so glad to not make two house payments any more!  To celebrate, we met our family at a delicious BBQ restaurant and had milkshakes for dessert.  I really wanted to have the offer before I had baby number four and I am so thankful that it was able to happen.  I have felt so so blessed.

Lily loved playing with her cousin James at the restaurant.  He is such a funny little dude.  The big girls were at a play with their grandma.  Patricia took them to Pinkalicious the musical.  She is so sweet to do fun things like that with my girls.  They had such a great time.
 The day before I was to go be induced to have this new little one the Activity Day girls went ice skating.  I was obviously unable to ice skate but I loved watching the girls.  They are such a fun group and I just love all of them.  We have a great time together.



 Julia has made such cute friends in all of these girls and I have enjoyed being able to spend time with all of them as well.

0 comments: