I had such beautiful newborn shots taken of Grace. It was by far my smoothest newborn photo shoot ever. Meghan came to my house and let me keep Grace all swaddled so it just went so smoothly. Grace just slept the entire time and I thought the images turned out just beautiful. Meghan did such a great job and I feel like these precious pictures are just priceless.
I felt weird having so many pictures taken of me but I do love the way they turned out.
This is one of my favorites. I do love smelling that sweet baby head.
I love this picture so much of the girls. Little do you know that Julia and Audrey were literally punching each other at one point over who got to hold the baby. "Please don't punch each other while we are taking pictures or while you are holding the baby!" Thankfully the photographer didn't catch that moment. Stinkers.
Those sweet cheeks get kissed a whole lot.





























2 comments:
Also-so random that I just checked the link to the Heflebower family from your blog. I went to nursing school with Joel's sister Jeny. I have never met anyone else with the name Heflebower, so I couldn't help but be curious.
Those pictures are gorgeous Annie!!! Seriously they just capture the sweetness and love so perfectly!
Post a Comment