I just keep taking pictures of this sweet little lady.
Such a sweet little sleeper.We went and visited Bryan at work and had dinner. I had to grab a picture in front of the windows. I'm pretty sure there is not a hospital anywhere that has as incredible a view as this one.
I had to take this picture before I gave Grace her bath because just look at her! So teeny tiny. They get big so fast you forget how tiny those bodies once were.
All cleaned up and smelling so good.
We had a little ward Easter Egg Hunt. The kids absolutely loved it. It was so fun to get together with their little friends and hunt for eggs.
I couldn't keep up with the other girls for a picture but I grabbed one of these two cuties. This is Lily's very good friend Clara. We have her over for lots of play dates and they just love each other.
Oh this baby. She's the sweetest.








0 comments:
Post a Comment