It was Easter the day after we got back from vacation and it was also General Conference. This was unique since we didn't go to church and listened instead. The girls were so excited to hunt for the hidden Easter eggs. It was a big deal. Audrey loves being the clown of the house and of course had to put the Easter basket on her head. These girls make holidays so delightful.
We didn't get to dye eggs the night before so we dyed them while we listened to General Conference. I love listening to the prophet's council. I feel like it is fuel for my soul and I enjoy it so much.The girls did a fabulous job coloring eggs.
I dressed the girls for Easter the following Sunday instead. This was actually my little Grace's first Sunday back to church. A friend gave me this adorable little bunny outfit and I thought she just looked too cute.
Thankfully they humor me. They are all so beautiful. I often wonder how I got so lucky to have these four beautiful girls.






0 comments:
Post a Comment