I love this cute headband a friend gave me and Grace looks so cute in it. I have found with four girls poor Grace has gotten the short end of the stick. I swear she is just in a onsie all day and never gets a cute outfit on or gets dressed in anything cute. So on the rare occasion it happens I always feel like I need to take a picture of the sweet baby.
Poor Lily has decided she is DONE with naps. Every once in a while though it is just too much and she is just too dang tired.This was a cute new outfit we got for Lily and she was super excited about it. She is such a sweet girl. I was worried about her adjustment to a new sister but she has done really well. In fact, she is one of the best little players in the whole world. While the girls are in school she sits in her room or sits downstairs for hours playing with her dolls or barbies. In fact I find myself yelling several times a day, "Lily where are you!?" "I just playing mom!" It has been such a blessing and I love seeing her imagination and am so glad she really knows how to enjoy childhood. Bryan and I often look at our Lily and wish we could just be more like her. Happiest and most compassionate person I know.
She is also obsessed with worms, snails (nails as she calls them) and roly polies. If she's outside she has a bug in her hand. It went a little too far when Laroo killed a mouse and Lily picked it up by it's tail! EEEK! We had to have a talk about what can be picked up outside and what cannot.
I just loved watching spring outside. We had some incredible weather early April and just spent so much time out there.
Bryan has done such an incredible job taking care of the yard. We planted four new pine trees this year and he laid weed guard and mulched our entire, huge front flower beds. I don't know of a harder worker out there than this Bryan.
This is such a great picture.
I have no clue why this dang picture is upside-down but it is one of my very favorites. These four girls! They love it when I put Grace in bed with them for a little bit in the evenings.
They just love this sister. I'm so thankful for that.
It really is amazing to me how fast she changes.
She hated hated hated baths at first and I had to just do them in the sink because she would get so worked up. But as she's gotten older she enjoys them very much and kicks and squirms like crazy.
She is one of the smiliest babies I have ever had. It takes so little to get a sweet grin out of her and she smiled really early on. We really love that about her.













0 comments:
Post a Comment